Friday, January 6, 2012

2011 short review.

haha-.- I don't know where I had save my 2011 review..hmm..Just make a conclusion,it is the craziest year i had passed:D..  Make it short here..
It was my first year to leave my home and study at KL. 
I really enjoy it with my friends.I like the moment I m with my friends..but they going to separate to different campus jor..izzit we still can remain our friendship?..sigh..

First time i watched badminton in live..haha!
I saw her there..wang shixian:) 

And i visited dongchanshi when cny.

And i saw janice 卫兰..passed by me..LOL..
And I remember this ..'Dont sleep at midnight,sleep early tonight.' :)
I accepted my first design job.:)

I went JB to 'travel' when my sem breako,O..
Take part in drama 罪爱o,O
Company my friends travel in my hometown:)

After i back KL,straight went Kampar for Kampar run..~,~
Opps ya..went port klang for worko,O
And make me guilty why i work but not help sumone who nid my helpD;
Next station,we help jakcy celebrate his bday with bring him back to his hometown Kedah and shun bian play in penang:)
Then,kon kon spoiled..><
until now haven recoverD;
I thought this was almost this end of my year and should ordinary after.
effing surpised..I done craziest thing in my life..I
 went snsd concert in singapore!!!:D
How close I'm with them..omg!
I saw taeyeon!!终生无憾ahhh!


Two of drawing that I most liked in 2011.:)


I like 2011!!!:D..
How about you 2012?..make me like you?:)









No comments:

Post a Comment