Thursday, June 14, 2012

Relief.

Very no time to update my personal blog d..lol.. Unbelievable my assignments mostly are blogging and let the lecturer check.. Every week have to write 2 posts..omg..I scare when the semester come to the end. My personal blog also ending liao..haha-.-

Ok..I was emo for a short period..Car kena saman in a very blur situation, I dont even know where I get the samanD; Next day morning, when I went take my car to go school..ishh..The light of my car broken..Dunno which fellow so stupid bang my light..so stupid!..And I no dare to tell my mama about this. She sound angry when I told her about the saman. 

And I did this with the most strange media again.. acrylic painting.

FailedddddddddddD;

开始厌倦了..This boring life...Dont have the mood to fight anymore..); I think because of no friend?..no true friend in my class..really boring..
And my english lecturer..omg..very traditional person..he always ask us to copy in class,deacon in class, cut article on newspaper and paste..omgD;

Going to back melacca tomorrow..Happy father day:)
And should I buy u a present ?..what should it be?..

ps*It was a far distance Just like a gate  try to find the key but key was gone maybe thrown by someone?. 

No comments:

Post a Comment