Saturday, October 13, 2012

Last week of holidays.

Time flies...my holiday left only last 2 days..D;
But..At least I didn't waste my last week of holiday :)
Day of the week, I witnessed my friend graduation :)
We went Cyberjaya purposely for him ..touch rite?!..Scare he too pity...help him ajak friend go together summore..xD
 Significant photo for him xD..
And very surprised...The girl still remember me..cheerleader..O,O..a friend that very very long time lost contact jor..No dare to call her..u know la..u call somebody but the guy don't remember quite embarrassing de lo..hahaa..Luckily she called me first..~,~


Hmm..after the event, separated with my friend..went back PJ home slept-.- too tired..
But cant sleep well, I was insomnia for few days d..== went KFC makan dinner..met UM friend there..coincidence.. we met always only in dinner time..hahaha..
ran back melacca again..lol
started work in my uncle company, for 4 days..my aunt said since I ntg to do at home better than go work at my uncle company-.-...ok lu..not very boring..because too busy..my hand never stopped unless lunch time..zzz..good enough is because lunch time not eat alone but got cousin there...last day got another nice buddy cousin summore..nice!..but the worker who guide me also my cousin..but that cousin...strange till...we didnt chat ever except she order me to do work..== she only try to chat with me in last day..LOL..
This few days I really sleep well..tired like hell...

yamcha with friend yesterday untill hmm...4am?..long time x do such thing d:)..nice!...but my sohai friend broke up with his gf at the same time..==lol..
NOW in PJ again..PJ life...D;...last sem so pia..result also x very baik...haihhhhhhh....
must enjoy baik baik my last day of holiday tomorrow..dont waste!..xD



No comments:

Post a Comment