Monday, December 31, 2012

2012_Review.

Time flied...last day of 2012 reached again..So time to review my 2012 again..teehee..
Highlighted in my 2012. 

February.
I joined my family trip to KL and Genting in new year time~...It was long time we didnt travel together..Photo took in Genting Highlands with my lovely cousins :).
And my very first Girl Generation's album in 2012 :) Mr.Taxi
Bad news happened in this month too.. my grandmom passed away.. ;( I missed her badly..

March.
Tae Yeon birthday in this month 12nd. :)
This is what I make for her..
And the most important thing is Girl Generation was in Malaysia in this month..
Finally you are here :)
April.
My most impressive artwork for this year processed in this month. :) 
It looks nicer in real work..hahaha><
May.
My very first emotional photo in this year..hahahaa><
June.
Our don't know which times went Johor. :) and we saw 弯弯 this time :)
And I fall to bottom of valley in this month too..I even think that I'm walking in wrong road..
TaeTiSeo very first album TWINKLE. :) Thanks my friend who helped me bought from Korea. X)
Although this wont first time I get first prize..But I knew this time I done a very great job:)
Clap for myself..xD..lol
And the very first time I met Ms.bubble RIka officially..It happened in this month too:) 
Thanks for her dumplings. Opps..her mother too..I remembered it is ba zhang :P..
July.
Joined Shooting trip to my hometown..hahahahhaa...no point=="
And I first time lost in calligraphy competition in KL :(
First time I watched NTV7 news live version X)
 We went Broga Hill :)
My very first time won movie ticket in MY FM :D

August.
Went Pulau Redang again :)
Dukong reached my home :)

October.
My friend's graduation..:) And accidentally met my long time no SEE friend there :) 

November.
My very first red bomb from Mika jie jie :)

 Produced a drawing pic for Sandara Park as birthday gift :P
 Played the sport that I thought I will never able to contact in my life..:)
And my birthday in this month..Normal birthday saja :/
Thanks for those presents :)

December.
Third time I met Taeyeon in my life..
Second time I met her in this year :)
Singapore trip..SM Town.
Umobile job came till the end too.. :)
salary cepat datang..!!

First time reached I City..Our very first photo.
but unluckily photo gone :( accident..nobody wish it to happen..
Hope related people will be alright soon.

Not sure whether I missed up some hightlight in 2012..but I think roughly is like that laa..hahaha

Last day of 2012..What I wana say is thanks for those people and friends who leave me good memories in 2012..Without u guys, my life in 2012 will be tough and down surely..So,please be with me in 2013 too ya :)

Simple is art..my 2012 theory, passed..time to change..2013.. My theory is..haven set yet..hahaha...need time to consider first..At least it is a theory for whole year,cant set it simply right? hahaa..

I think I changed a lot too in 2012..I not so sure what had changed but what I sure is I like ice cream very much now :D..just like how much I like chocolate :)

Lastly,Happy New Year 2013 !!:)












No comments:

Post a Comment