Sunday, July 31, 2011

weekend with her.

Day before yesterday ,I was planned to take bus to go back melacca on Friday..but I get a call when I m in Pitstop,jian shen are coming to fetch me back.woo!..nice1! But jian shen take a wrong road without follow my instruction== so we were take a round to KLIA..damn stupid..haha.. but at least we were reached melacca before 12am.. :)
                Friday, I was going out with venniss. Almost the time,I text her will go fetch her soon..but she never reply..thought she was sleeping since she slept so late yesterday, luckily she is awake and are  reply me finally.== when I m going to her home..that is a time I thought I m lost..lol. Finally, I get her.!
I m so wonder why we are going dataran pahlawan automatically without consider for it. Firstly, we were shopping in mahkota parade,but so immediately venniss said wana go DP..Then we go.lepak in DP, saw my friend. And mei yu!..we are really long time don’t meet each other!!..wah..she is pregnant:)..haha..after that, we walk to the ‘pameran tortura ‘..we thought it is free for entry..but the receptionist said RM10 per person and she said give us promotion for RM5 for individual. It make us interest and we decide to go in..she told us not to tell others summore XD..so happy..after just we realize that she giving us kidz price..:P..We were wondering why ancient people are so creative to create those instruments of torture. By the way, those way they torture  prisoners are seriously disgusting.>< and venniss did stupid thing inside the bank,she make the ATM mechine bee bee sound there..XD  we were looking for venniss’s star paper at the same time..no idea, there were few shops which sell it. So we went back MP to look for it.loll..we saw sang huey there..keep told me she came back for special occasion, I told her grandpa birthday,after just knew it is her 21st birthday..haha!..next,we went jusco AEON.
she checking my phone..loll

We walked here and there..haha..Finally we found it in popular. Although it was not actual star paper which venniss want, but we still take it.It was time, I thought venniss want go back since it was late to coming evening..she said want find her friend..but she said nevermind on the time and we went dinner then. Finally,We choose ‘Garden receipe’..hmm,the food is actually quite delicious and healthy:D ..
                Because I m carrying my mama dinner and venniss wana meet her friend for her computer, so we go back earlier.Its really a nice day:)..opps ya, we so cham wearing a same white colour shirt.haha
And today, venniss came my home asking for help for recover her documents in her spoiled comp. hmm..i can’t fix it==..so she had to type again..haha..but I had help her to ¾ of it.==how kind m i..haha! after that,I  were rush to NSQ dinner..hmm..actually I feel wana cry when I hug my mama..but hehe..quite ok la actually..at least they try their best..i m not counted inside=P..going back PJ maybe tomorrow or Monday..sigh~need to start my busy life again./.\

No comments:

Post a Comment