Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I’m so tired for the morning class, but I still woke up and wait for the bus although I woke up late. The worst is I knew that the class cancelled when I am in the bus on the way to my class..!!..To avoid that I m waste the time, we were taking video for ECS assignment..look so stupid..haha!..but funny!..after that, we went for the design class. Are we enjoy ?..==
When we came out from the class..it was raining..thought that my plan to watch movie today are going to burn..luckily all are under control..ahha…it’s just stop raining and cloudy..what a nice for me to walk to Tropicana city mall..aha.. This is first time I went Tropicana city alone..hmm! first, buy the ticket first..then go Carrefour buy solid food..I finished all money I bring..o,O..
Ok! It is time!Let begin transformer 3!..
Hmm..quite nice the movie..who told me no nice?==the story ok what!..
After the movie, I hang around the shopping mall..saw a shop full of people..those people are line up till outside of the shop..izzit so delicious?..Sushi teio,O…
Opps ya..saw food fair..lot of food I wana buy!!..but I had finished my money and I never bring my wallet with me==..it will there for few days more..i think I will go again ..maybe..~~
Haha…I want buy korean nian gao..!!..
 Nice weather nice mood!..:D
 I had DIY something inside my room...so happy because i will look at her when i going out and going back..taeyeon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment