Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A wonderful weekend

Last time we planned to go genting highland..but cancelled lastly because of GABRIEL FOONG!! Make me fong fei kei and kena scold by my friend=.=..
But last Friday, we planned to go melacca..Since all so immediately, I thought they are just kidding..but it happens!!==..we were appeared in melacca..lollllll!!...
By the way, I can’t wake up on the time==..I’m late for hours..HAHAHA!!and don’t know why the KKKL bus will passed Seremban bus station..
Straight went to play without remove our luggage==..First,we went dataran pahlawan…


A’famosa..
We climb up St. Paul hill 
I like this photo….;D

After that, we walked to red housessssssssssss….
We all feel tired after went so many places non-stop..We decide to go home rest first..
But when we reached home we full of energy pula..So, we came out again without take any rest==..We went makan satey celup lo!
Yeow cha guai still my favourite:)..fulled!!..we went jonker walk then..haha!
We makan cendol in the famous shop in jonker walk but I forget the name of shop==”

We walked to red house then..the night view of red house are actually quite pretty..but please careful for d shit of birds..lollll..
Hmmm…jetty then..go there for no point~,~
Opps..time is late..we are back!!..but nobody sleep, they all sharing heart and play game in room..and I m going for a movie HP7 part2 with jian shen and brian..haha!..finally I watched it!..awesome movie..!!:D..when we are home they are haven sleep yet..and they bet who sleep the earliest are going to treat breakfast tomorrow morning..lol..
This is punishment for who stay in bed and don’t want to wake up..haha!..
We went to find a game for bowling..but we failed==..at last we went for pool..lol..
Lunch time!!..we went for nyonya food:)..
2pm++..we lead back to PJ for next day Kampar run==..
Sunday..wait for bus in midnight between the road..haha!..


10KM!!run!!Kampar view is pretty..but only photo I capture is this!!..brian running!!..
I meet few friends that unexpected there..quite happy..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment