Friday, August 5, 2011

'Good' day!!D;

What a good day..I don't know where i spend my money..I left RM2 for this week And i ate maggi mee for 2 days already..just now my mum called me scold scold  and scold..when she said she had bank in to me i was so happy.BUT after happy sad feeling came again..==THAT IS ONLY RM33 FOR MY NEXT WEEK!..omg!..gosh!..what the !!..reload card RM 10 + touch n go RM5 + bus ticket RM 7..i left RM 8 for next week!!!...can i don't go out after tomorrow ..sigh..i shouldn't lend money to my friend..he said he don't know how to bank in to me..I got public bank account,CIMB account,Maybank account!!what the hell..why can't you just go to town and bank in to me?!..izzit far distance for u to go bank important or ur friend's life important?!..I think i will starve till die next week..even i don't touch the RM8 till friday..it is still no enough for me take by d ticket to go back melacca..what suffer life..final coming!no money!..stupid relationship!..how long time i need to survive under this situation..sigh..emo emo emo..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment