Tuesday, August 9, 2011

my first time?!..

oh yeah..today my ECS sketch..ECS=elective communicate skill-.-
i tried my first time to sing in front public(classmates)!!..2 songs some more..omg!..
i remember i macam got take part in singing competition when i was in standard 1 or 2..haha!..
but this is still my first time after i grow up:P..by the way, I m no nervous at all when i m singing-.-
seldom happen lo this kind of thing..haha..i know my voice is no good enough to sing..but i kena praise by my classmates..izzit that a good thing?..or they just comfort me?haha..anyway tq:)

I m trying to no last minute work in this sem..but i think i had failed to do it because of our dear lecturer..lolllll..
2 assignment for next week pass up..==..

on the way
done!:D


2 days more..countdown for my pity stomach..haha!i will go back melacca!.. tq la friend who give me 2 pack of maggi mee..:D..and tq for friend who trying to send me maggi mee by pos laju..haha!

1 comment: