Tuesday, August 16, 2011

this is the end!!

Oh yeah...today my bar list came out jor..huhu..my name no inside the name list..haha!..nice1..:D
hmm..after wana go sung. wang..got 1 hour ++ to do my slide..rushing rushing rushing..haha!done!..within 1 hour..xD but i still scare about the presentation..o,O..although is on thursday,i start to be nervous rite now..lol..
when i reached sungai wang, day is LATE!!hmm..wana buy my frenz bday present for actual,but failed jor..wana go take a look at pavilion..the tokyo street..failed jor...lol..my frenz from melacca reached..gonna meet them up..conclusion,I DID NOTHING THERE EXCEPT PAID FOR TRANSPORT FEE.
feel busy now pula..lol..presentation..assignments..date..gonna company my frenz go mid valley tomorrow..haha!..i think i m no time to do assignments tomorrow..i had try to complete it today..but dunno why,just feel that the feeling are just not that feeling..so i stop==..did nothing..LOL..
opps ya..dephy called me when i m in time square..lol..seriously terkejut..nvr think that she will call me so randomly..thursday after presentation maybe go out with them all..so..ehem ehemm..waste 1 day summore..so  now in my mind is left only 2 words..GG!../.\
懒得解释,时间长了就变成一种习惯。你懂不懂得都可以,再说了,​懂不懂得又能怎样

No comments:

Post a Comment