Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mud Step


My last presentation done today..wohh!!..i think I m slowly  adapt myself in presentation..no nervous than last time..at least I m not tremble=X.
But I waste my time today..sigh..I slept for whole day after back home..After woke up, running man again!..I did nothing..lol../.\ I done my 2nd assignment actually last night..but I feel  dissatisfied..just feel like not the feeling I want..i think is hard to get high marks this time..sob..

3rd assignment..i still haven start yet..sigh..not I don’t want to start, is just because I forget how to use color pencil==”..lol betul..if we allow to use water color..all ma on now!..i tried color for hour..but cant get what I expect..pekcek betul..> <..luckily is raining now,if not I sure emo again..==
opps ya..my soft pastel draw again..a leave..can see it?..

We went mid valley yesterday.
our breakfast + lunch..Carls Jr.

my bbq burger..but i prefer subway..=P


saw this in 1 of the CD shop..omg!RM99.90..!!

snowflake!!..yummy yummy!!^^

i m seriously full after this !!O,O

wonder why this drinks shop is so many customers..O,O..if i not full jor..i will try this..haha!.. next time next time..

take a photo then i will remember to goO,O


this 2 fellows after shopping..sleep till so good dream..muahaha!

go for my assignment again!..fighting!..after running man=X





No comments:

Post a Comment