Sunday, August 21, 2011

Unlucky Day..

Ok..it's 1.57am now...
i m still here==..too pekcek..come here to release some stress..LOL
First, i cant get timetable i want!!..wtf.!..all bcuz of noob utar portal><..maybe utar students==..wth..i m going to suffer nex sem..and i haven register for my english summore==..wth..wth wth...fxxx..fxxx...fxxx..i keep screamed in front my lappy yesterday..my mama tot something happen to me..lol..but i m ok now==..

Next, since i back melacca yesterday..i haven step out my home till now..==..assignment..trim..assignment..trim../.\ my only entertainment is RUNNING MAN..hahaha-.-..
although it is suffer,but i feel glad when i look at my drawing in process slowly come to complete..
my messy table..

cant wait to see the result!!
btw,i feel i so stupid..why i choose a picture that so tough?!!!
opps ya...my only comfort is i get something from my friend who purposely send it to my home..

unbelievable she bought hand letter for me every time she go travel..and my last last year birthday present..  
when i saw my last last year birthday present..i remember someone haven give me the present too..==..btw, i know got such thing because her friend which i m strange told me..=="..

ok..continue my work/.\
just hope that tomorrow will b a lucky day for me..just dont make me feel regret to back melacca this week..




No comments:

Post a Comment