Tuesday, August 30, 2011

3mo but no reason

ok..i m here again..i back on last friday..but till now..i just touch for 2 chapter..==what m i doing?..can some1 wake me up..i just hang here hang there..with stupid jian shen..after reach home dun1 let me go==sit in car for whole night..his gf shud come back faster..i dun1 represent u..zzz...
i think i gonna die..after knew my design marks lagi pekcek..68?!..wth..others lausy than me can score higher than me?!..*if u think u r the one then it's u-.-
really pekcek..since u giving me so low the mark, can i just take back my drawing..it is valuable if it is with me==..d lecturer is leaving, shud i say LUCKILY?
although i m poor..but i went for starbuck yesterday..mocha praline..when i drinking i m excited,but after finished emo again==..


finally my taeyeon reached..:D happy!!but emo again after a while..zzz


 go company kay makan dinner..domino's pizza is full on the desk..e..whole day tak makan,so is delicious ==
 my favourite cake..oreo cheese..just 3 slices for kay me and jian shen..
 this time is cake from me and jian shen..so happy birthday !
i m tired..mayb this is d reason make me emo..and make me cannot focus on my study..but no idea..i dun feel wana sleep..so just an emo night..D;

No comments:

Post a Comment