Sunday, September 4, 2011

Boring..opps..is Study day!

Started with my notes..ok..i left 3 days..i m actually start to nervous le..==i m playing too much in melacca..regret..so i back PJ earlier yesterday to start doing revision..actually yesterday was first time i drive back KL myself..i just feel sleepy along the way..lol..luckily i reached safety..i remember i got close my eyes for  few seconds when i m driving..huhu!lucky lucky..
       hmm...seriously..back till here just i got study mood=="..i m sitting in front my table whole day..for this!..* what i show in the photo.     but my fren said must finish few times just count that  you are studied==..that mean i m not yet finish even 1 subject..LOL..i m so boring==...boring till i go stalked leehom..LOL..
     although i m boring, i m lazy to go out today looooo..even i have my car here..:S..study study and study..just can get tomorrow tomorrow and tomorrow~,~..chatime snowflake chatime snowflake /.\..
eii..i found that my blog are lack of idea and creative==..ok!i will design it when i m free..

*Opps ya..i watched 康熙来了just now..1 of the guests is 洪诗..and i found that 1 of my friend are just look like her..maybe not the face..just..hmm..i also don't know..maybe feeling..or maybe 气质i think??O,O.. haha..anyway,pretty!..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment