Tuesday, September 6, 2011

my lady~

I m hungry..and i m no mood to study a D;..
i had finished first round for marketing..and i wana start for my 2nd subject..but i duno which subjects shud i start first:S..ECS?..i nvr open my notes before for this subject and d test on thursday..Sociology?...test on wednesday..both need memorize..==lastly my choice is sociology..ohh..i face another problem nowD;..there are full of marketing on my mind now and i unable to memorize sociology><..and i m confuse and keep mixed up sociology and marketing..omg!.and after i able to memorize terms of sociology i started to forget terms of marketing..D;..sigh..how how how/.\

My frenz ask me calm down myself first and recall and enjoy d moment..okok..i will try:(..
calm down calm down..
and i realise that my lady birthday..
8 March taeyeon!!







12 September  yang mi!!





12 November  dara dara!!





highlight highlight..in calendar..Feel better now..start again lu..
*ps..i used 5 minutes to finished this blog:S




No comments:

Post a Comment