Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy & Sad

Finally my exam is finished yesterday and holiday waiting for me!..i feel happy when everyone is wishing HAPPY HOLIDAY..but feel sad when i think about my paperD;..i m seriously worry because i no enough time to finish my paper a.!!Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!..want crazy d..first time i let half of my essay blank!..how can i?!!!!!if cannot pass how?..i will cry lo../.\all keep comforting me..although i get 34.5/50 in my coursework and need to get only 35/100 like that in my paper then i can pass..but i really i cannot even get the 35 marks..omg!..i think i will need to stand under the shower and open the water..so nobody realise what m i doing under it..emo emo..happy and sad a...
drive to Klang after..think to go ice city after done our mission to take luggage to jky mom..but after just failed and we just look for it from d highway there..D;..do nothing there..this was my 2nd time go to Klang and my first time to drive there..

when i m here,i remember chai pei xuan for the shooting last time~..LOL..btw,she is pretty~,~
after we think to go Summit for a movie..but have to change to bowling..bcuz no more movie for midnite time..ok..i need to improve and maturing my skill which are rusted-.-
and after that,no sleep day again!..gaming whole nite..zz..morning just blur blur and rush to my sister there..ok-.-going to help her to set up and promote at the stall in a mooncake festival event which organize by MCA there..she never tell me the location is PJ==..lol..near my house!.i drove for 45 min go her there and follow her go traffic jam for 2 hours ++..gila betul..
finally we reached,the event is front of this primary school

our stall..zzzz

nobody know how to play this..make me no opponents..so boringD;



saw 林德荣there..beside my stall and signing for his 阿炳fans..actually i want take photo together with him..but he look busy for his fans so suak ..

after this i rush back and go for my chatime in SS2 mall..to comfort my mood..D;
raining raining and raining..look like god is trying to make my mood better too..
and i had decide to buy for the photo of sandara park dara dara with signature..paid jor..cannot turn back the decision anymore..happy and sad  a...
tomorrow i will free and alone for whole day..all frenz are going back to hometown except me..need to help my brother again monday at 天后宫temple tiam hou.. 
hmm..what to do tomorrow..i want my snowflake..D;
*ps:正在经历不好的我们,是否应该值得庆幸。因为就算再差,也不会必现在还差了。而且至少我们已经可以期待下一个晴天了,对吧


No comments:

Post a Comment