Wednesday, September 28, 2011

囧...囧啊..人生啊人生..

hi..Sick a sick a..this time 风膜(dont know english call what==")pun come to find me..after that sore throat.and then flu..sigh..every open of semester i sure sick..how come har?./.\

worry this worry that..sigh..
1. my timetable till now haven settle..=.=i passed up d form last week..but till now still nothing change?..
i m quite nervous this time..maybe because i never face it before..i keep email my academic advisor..i think she is busy making by me..sorry/.\ but i wont feel sorry to d office lo!..what such lausy system!..if i cant get my timetable change this friday..i sure go complaint u!!..

2.exhibition works a haven settle../.\  i need some inspiration seriously..i got the idea..but i dont know how to arrange d composition..what composition just can make it look unique and nice?..i need CS5 for that..but dont why my CS5 why cant operate immediately..until now i still unable to settle d problem/.\

3.arghh...i need to draw 35 person this week..for my artwork..i cant simply draw since my lecture is ms danielle..i need d drawing mood la..please/.\

4. i m confuse with social psychology and management la!/.\ i go for lecture class for 2nd week..but i dont know what m i doing in the class..i totally cant concentrate and i dont know what d lecturer teaching..D;
look like i need take some time and read d notesssssssssssssssssss...

5.arghhh...arghhh...snsd new album the boys come out 4 october ..where to pop out money for that?..pekcek a pekcek..my friend said wana wait my birthday just buy for me as present..but i m impatient to wait for it le la..D; i want it now../.\

囧...囧啊..人生啊人生..囧~.

PS* my blog no putting music..because i think people who listen for another song will feel panic when 2 songs play together..or maybe line lagging make d music so ugly to hear..so no music no music.~

No comments:

Post a Comment