Saturday, September 24, 2011

ring ding dong~



I think I’m ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty 
Don’t lie to my face tellin’ me I’m pretty~
2ne1 album will be company me all the way to go back melacca soon..~,~
really tired..whole night no sleep..and i m leading to melacca soon..haha!..
hope i wont feel sleepy this time..:S

sampat me..blogging in this early morning..haha..!..
sleepy but i m happy with my friend..
my sis la!..she want me to reach her home before 7am==..
i shud back on yesterday nite...aiyaya...
this time go back just only 1 mission..complete my exhibition works.!
haha!..excited..but why my CS 5 cannot use jor?..pekcek betul><..

this is last week i m so free here..ms. danielle yee coming back next week..
will b stress and busy again just like last last semesterD;..
but she is pretty and soft..is that worth?:S

ps* somebody look like misunderstanding..or maybe myself think too much?.
anyway!..morning!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment