Tuesday, December 13, 2011

UNFORGOTTEN.

Huhu!I m here again:D..This was the most crazy thing i did in this year..2011!!..and i enjoys it!!went singapore just for a concert and back!!..teeheeee!!
I went Girl Generation concert tour 2011!!..i saw my lovely Taeyeon!!..till now i still excited..muahahahaha...!!:D
Haha!!early in the morning of friday-9/12/2011, i was in the bus going to singapore:)..hmm..4 guys total of us, and i actually only know my friend Kay and another two was his friend. hmm..But all of us are GG addicted,so we become good friend soon!..haha!
First time i m out of our country..:) First time i passed customs :)..a bit nervous but enjoys!!!Haha!
We went hang around and had our lunch since day still young and while we need waiting the seller of ticket..Just feel fresh i m in singapore:)..Actually the pricing here is just normal if we earn sg dollars here,but for malaysian..expensive=="..And the only same thing among Malaysia and Singapore is the weather damn hot man!...:/ Luckily my sister borrow her ezlink card..its just like touch n go, easier when i taking MRT..:D
haha!can't wait for the concert..hehe!..We went to indoor stadium which Girl Generation concert organised 5 hours++ earlier..Waooo..quite many sones were ready there jor..O,O..But since we need wait for the tickets so we only start to line up when 6pm. Since i was different zone with kay them so i went to line up myself at pen C while they went to pen B..
waooo...omg!I should line up earlier..So many sones already stand by there..O,O..nvm!i was waiting alone there..but I m excited!!haha!..
First time I was so patient waiting for something o,O when 7.45pm just we started went in stadium slowly..hmm..the staff checked bag,but she lost their eyes on the camera in my bag:P..Ya!!i m in!!omg! damn awesome their stage:D
Opps ya..there were no photography and recorded allowed:S..heard said got few people were chase outO,O..And when i just in,i saw somebody kena scold=X..But who care,sones still got their ways to capture GG:) I was late,there were so many people in pen C..sad..i had to stand quite middle;S..Sones were so high, any movement any motions they will screamed!haha..Finally,the concert started!!..When GG appeared, OMG!!They were too pretty la weiiii...nothing can be use to describe themO,O they are just like..hmm...just like angels!..all look so fantastic..I can't even trust they were in front me!!..omg omg!!..i started to scream!!Non-stop!!..Taeyeon!!real taeyeon!!...she is in front me..omg..just few steps..so close to me...!!i feel like my heart stop jumping..damn!!!..i enjoys their show..I revel in their shows..I remember i holding kon kon..but i was stunned and i just enjoys their shows..looking at them..listening their songs..no photo i had captured..haha!..I forgot the arrangement of their performance..but i really enjoys the performance..i enjoys when we all sones sing together with GG..i remember eyes contact between me and taeyeon,tiffany,sheohyun,yuri and jessica..i kena stunned straight and smile myself there..:D u know how pretty their eyes and how nice the feeling eyes contact with them:D..i remember macam yoona and sunny also got eye contact dao..hmmm..not sure..BUT i remember the moment eye contact between me and taeyeon...very clear although it was few days ago..~,~ I hope the time was freezing at that moment..1m between me and them..u will never know my feeling unless u stand at my place!..haha!!i screamed from begin till the end..!!and don't why..i was stand at middle when begin and i don't know since when i m just stand under d stage,1ppl after the gate of pen C..:D..haha!!Screamed by other sones till me tinnitus..shock u know the effing feeling!!huhu!!...all in my mind,unable to describe using words...:)
taeyeon..i will never forget you after this..never never..♥  and u all..GG .

























After the concert had finished,we were sitting beside..feel so tired and legs so pain..why we never feel it when the concert har:S..Go back take rest..haha,and go back melacca the next day..We seriously just came for girl generation..i wish i can go for both day..but..u know la..My wallet now is thinner than a paper=="..after back,i will start to sufferD;..but worth!!!... reached melacca at night,straight go new JJ shopping alone..because mama them watching performance in jonker walk..LOL.. saw many friends and relatives..but no one recognized me..maybe i was too drab??..:/

Second day,went new JJ again..LOLOL..watched movie together with family..
Third day,went new JJ again..LOLOLOL..mama and sis wana shopping..
And I dye my hair jor!!..O,O look weird..that why i keep wearing cap for whole day.:/
Just i know go out without handphone is just feel weird:S.
And I ffk someone today=="..so buy chatime for her as compensate><..
HAHA..I M STILL IN THE WORLD OF GIRL GENERATION..teeheeee...

2 comments: