Sunday, December 18, 2011

TIRED.

OMG!effing nervous now==..it's left 7 days to my final..but my mind like just kena format..BLANK!!><
not sure is it enough time for me to prepare for the exam..I cannot failed!..There is no extra time for me to wasting my time here==..!!..Fighting!.

And I just back from NSQ camp today-.-..damn tired!! damn!!..Actually I keep absent the meeting before this camp..Just don't feel like wana attend,my gang are not longer there as well as absent like me,feel so strange every time i went.Thursday early in the morning I had arranged to be duty in Sentral..== wasting time there..until 6pm only i leave..went for my dinner after that at bkt beruang with my cousin before back to camp side.hmmm...just know that i m one of the coordinator..ishh== no feel like wana be coordinator this year..I want it last year but you guys no allow,I m no interest now but u guys choose me..WTH==..
at least u guys inform me early ?..I need psychologically prepared.
I need to say sorry to my members because I keep ignored them..LOL..I m too busy in myself work and need to help my friend's security group.. Sorry you guys have no coordinator with you when running game.I M SORRY D;
Damn tired because since first day I need to vigil..ishhh..non-stop program after vigil summore..I tried my best><..No feel like wana know any new friend..but still forced myself to do so..sigh..luckily still ok,at least I'm not boring when my friend busying and I m alone..:)
Just tired tired and tired..That is what i feel..Just now duty in sentral again..and I alone need to in charge one bus of people..And all of them had to take their bus in different platform..I wish I can clone myself><..kelam kabut..!! luckily my new friend/same group committee came to help me..huhu!..really too tired..I asleep in car when my papa mama fetched me:/ 
I m not inside because I m in duty-.-

The only things I learned in the camp..人真的不能单单看表面,私底下的人还真的不像表面上的好.
 
arghhhhh..i worry about my final la..D; but i m sleepy..So tomorrow just fighting,now sleep first:D ..btw,feel like i miss my KL home..at least study mood can on easily there.D;

No comments:

Post a Comment