Saturday, December 24, 2011

Xmas Eve.

People enjoy xmas eve I suffer k-books.
People countdown for xmas I countdown for exam..
People celebrate xmas I lying inside the books..
haihhhhhh...D;
This year langsung cannot countdown..D; haih..I miss those days we countdown together at jonker walk and village portugis.
I want a long long holidaysssss....sigh...
countdown for 3 days..my exam coming..and i started to forgot what i had study../.\
This time I seriously unable to active my study mood..in PJ ald..but still same..haih..
And my friends all look nervous k~ing their books..but my gangs macam sedang enjoying-.-
they no ever touch the book untill now..but they always can scored well..-.-The worst is they influence me..I langsung no mood to study now-.-.
We still can order domino pizza makan, chatting in mamak till midnite while everyone is study.LOL-.-
I tried my best to on my mood..but-.- sampai i went ss2 mall purposely to buy a chatime to inspire myself.D;

NOW..

我现在唯一的动力..

只有在打开lappy看到她时..


Merry Xmas../.\ Santa Claus..Can u give me a nice result as my xmas present?);

No comments:

Post a Comment