Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mixed feelings.

Only in few days..I had already visited heaven and hell=.= ..
I went for my cousin's present with my another cousin before back to KL..hmm..it's was Tuesday.
After a long time considering..we bought this..hope she will like it:)
Middle of looking for the present,I bought somethings for myself..:) with a cheaper price.
hmm..after that, we went Nadeje for a super duper early hi-tea..=.=and skip our lunch..LOL..And a auntie jumped the queue..Kind people must be come with a reward..:) I just gave her some space and reward with a nadeje card with 5 stamps..:D

My cousin was enjoying make the cake be her model..HAHA!

****

Early in the morning, I had enter my class for the replacement class..damn tired..Although it is healthy,but everyday 8am class really suffer la D;..saturday also need attend class..pekcek-.-
We get informed that we need to ready acrylic paint for next week work..ishhh..expensive a..no money for thatD;..think to use book voucher for that..But, someone helped me:) she actually can count as my senior?==" Anyways, appreciate her kindness very much:D..tot wanna borrow or buy from her..But she said just give me foc..tq very much!!!:D she gave me even the brush and the palette knives:D
Because of her..I have some extra money left..:) And we went sunway pyramid summore in the same day..
two of them went to cut hair..one of them go shopping..and all of them went to use the book vouchers..And I went for nothing..LOL..went be driver?..waste my petrol?..zz..I m poor la guys..aiyoyo..give me some allowance?..:/


Actually...new year decoration here quite nice a..why didn't see any posts in facebook about it?:S
And we went piccadilly for our dinner..fried nasi lemak seriously nice taste:)

****

Ok..Happiness had stopped here..Sad case happened today..I kena saman D;..
damn unlucky..I was one step late to stop the police to saman my carD;
Can u understand the feelings saw the police saman ur car when u are pass by your car at the same time..T.T The most worst is when i told my mama about this..Her respond was just angry but very calm..I hope she can scold me sincerely this time..D; I will feel better if she did..
My extra left money have gone..even no enough for it..D;..need eat maggi mee for how many weeks?..D; sigh..
last nice food for me?..D;
seapark nasi lemak.
Haiz..this is my life..always hang around heaven and hell..D;
my homework and assignments is coming slowly wave to wave..What i can do is just ready to stand in front the tsunami and face it..><
And let show my first work. Get compliment from my lecturer summore..hope she will give the high marks beside compliment.><



ps:I received a bad news from my mama just now when i called her.She told me that my grandma was in pantai hospital..the cause is she can't breathe smoothly..The most worst is she in ICU this time..hope she can recover as soon as possible..She was my only left dear grandparents..I can't lose anyone in my life anymore.. please.





No comments:

Post a Comment