Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gasp.

It was a busy week for last week..haihhh..although I m in melacca now..still worrying about my works there..worry for presentation tomorrow><..The worst is just came back melacca yesterday and need heading to KL 1 more hour laterD;.
First time i rushed lost to TIME..haihh..umbelievable..

This exercise was traced from a real picture using AI..but because of I was lost to TIME.So I did it simply at last, dont think i can get any nice marksD;.
After lost,it was no time for me to self-blame even..
start rushing for another assignmentsD;..This time i worry will lost again to TIME so i skip one of my class..
Who will know the lecturer check the attendance immediately ?! and my frenz who help me to sign kena lu..>.<
lecturer ask for a letter why she want sign for me?-.-..no idea,I m the guy who should write it now..zzz..and sorry lu my fren:X
Used 15 hours to complete thiso,O

and 2 hours for this-.-..arcylic paint..first time use..LOL..I think have to redo-.-
Finally i can take a deep breathe after all this..stand on balcony..
While I was looking at sunset..It recall my memories in singapore,when I was waiting to go in to snsd concert. I miss taeyeonO,O

And it was taeyeon birthday in friday..:)
I was busy and this is only what I can do for taeyeonD;
Friday leh..But it is still middle of weekday for me..haihh..what stupid saturday class..haihhhhh...Ms.Wee,I not scolding u but UTAR menagement..I knew u are kind to usD;
Saturday morning morning i already wake up..waiting to go back melacca..and someone put me aeroplane~..write here purposely let her see..let her see jor then ashamedxD..

last last week work?..hahahahhahahaha-.-


Anythings that never happen as your wish in real..Just dream for it?.





No comments:

Post a Comment