Sunday, March 25, 2012

Late updated.

Recently many happens like that.And I was too busy..now only I update for what happen last weekend~..

First time went for badminton in KL..omg!damn expensive..and hard to book-.-
So we played in midnite..waoo..
btw, because of too long time time never play badminton d, whole body pain after that.zzz
After badminton wish to finish my couple watch design but failed. Cant believe that I can straight slept after write <无题>..==a emo night.

Next day, my cousins came find me in KL.hmm.. exploit a new ways again..I drove to TBS myself for first time-.- x lost!!
While waiting for my cousins,I saw someone!!LOL..so ngam har..chua pei sieh!XD
she was just back from kamparo,O.. chip chat lu since my cousins haven reach..long time no see!:)
Finally they reached and fetched them to my bro shop..to borrow my bro my car>,<
my bro then fetched us back to my home..mafan rite?-.-
hahaha!! 3 person squeeze in a queen size bed><...

Saturday, early early in the morning ald woke up by them-.- bring them to Pavilion by LRT:/
see their face..lol..so tired still wana shopping:S
and I saw my fren on monoral..haha!..my coursemate..so paiseh she is the one who sign for me and kena catched by lecturer><
snowflake a...shopping a..and tokyo street:/
Ginza cafe..teh o ais RM6.50 wehh=="

And finally I bought this and ate it!!!..delicious:)!!
but when sunday we went sunway pyramid,we saw this shop again!!and they were having promotion..><damn!
After this,we went KLCC..drunk gongcha!!:D..and settle our dinner there~,~..
foodcourt~..ate teppayaki which I wana eat for so long time:) but disappointed..not actually tasty);
because of haven recover from badminton muscle pain..my leg is seriously pain dao><
We heading back home lu...my bro sent me my car after and I need to fetch him back summore..tired!..
when I reached home that two girls slept..slept till very shuang-.-
Sunday, today we were going sunway pyramid..hmm..that two girls keep buy buy and buy..LOL..
After that we went starbuck lu..My cousin want to apply for starbuck card but not dare and come KL ask me apply for her=="swt..
Sent them to TBS again lu..because my cousins is having JPJ test on next day.When we reached there..no tickets jor!..lol..nid to wait for 1 hour and half..no idea.i have to company them..very boring till i slept there on the table-.-Finally the time reached and they leave..:) saw Chua pei sieh again!LOL..very ngam har==
After back,continue emo and rushing for my couple watch..
still rush till last minutes-.- lack of the time..so i leaving blank for my backgroundD;..
this couple watch really make me suffer..haihhhhh...4 seasons concept..haihhhD; 
Finally I can take a deep breathe. haihhhhhh
Take a rest..turn around in Tropicana city mall..It was long time ago for last time I was here.
We choose to have our dinner in Esquire Kitchen(大人餐厅).
Not so expensive actually..I thought i will never step in this restaurant before o,O
By the way, the food quite delicious and worth..nice choice for a dinnerO,O
And we watched a movie..hmm..actually quite nice the storyline..Just the ways they took the movie quite boring..and bluro,O
 
And friday..
 SNSD came malaysia!!..I still in stun mood and duno how to express:/..So just stay tuned for SNSD post:)















  

No comments:

Post a Comment