Saturday, April 7, 2012

2nd time in my life.

Show my new chair first:) My old chair had broken few day ago..hmm..so went IKEA bought a new chair lu:D tq mama for sponsor..teeheee..

since I was there,shun bian went Ikano's Popular buy my colour..tq again for sponsor of voucher..although still need pay more RM30 in cash..:) haih..actually no need to buy de..just hmm..this water colour nicer to use?..hope it can help me produce more awesome work for my assignment 2><
This -.- why I chose such crazy effin hard poster!ishhzz..


Hmmm..my recently artwork..purposely use taeyeon as cover page model:D....but coming assignment..:/
really big head..need do make a new whole music album..and my artist is Avril Lavigne..although i like her songs but I not really her fan..-.- quite tough for me..need to use concept that develop from her songs to design those pages..LOLLLL..
Besides, all the artwork and sketch book need to be really and pass up this thursday..waoo..can I separate myself into many?-.-
All in one week a wehhhhD;


Finally I going to write about girl generation:)..whoaaaa!! Girl Generation came M'sia!! impressive!! when I saw the news, I thought it was just joke from someone...but..omg! I saw the news from offcial website..from article yahoo..anywhere!!..But when I knew the day they came is day my presentation..And my presentation on evening summore..upsetD;..but day before the day..my miss postponed our presentation and cancelled the class..waooo..very very ngam:D.. 
So,when the day reached,I went for class like usual in morning..the class shud be ended at 11am.but our lecturer let us go back earlierat 10amo,O.. Dont waste the chance I straight went to 8tv office beside OneU.!!take free ticket for goldzone!!..but haihhh...sad case..police keep saman car parking beside road.even there is white line also they simply saman..it make me just like a dream..haih..failed to take the ticket..After that,have to go back school for another class:/..class went slow,finally 1pm..went home ready myself and wait jian shen..finally he reached,late!!!..and need wait his girlfriend makan summore..make me totally late/.\ and my friend was already waiting me at twin tower from 2pm..And we reached only 3.30pm-.-..There were many people when we reached..D;..and freezone really sucks!..cant see anything..and there were many people ald waiting there..we were totally far from the gate-.-
Haihhh..no idea..relax relaxx...we went in Suria klcc take a drink first:S But when we came out again..whoaa..the guards were driven crowd from the gate..And I found that they setting the gate again beside meo,O..and fast fast I stand bhind the gate and ask my friend all faster take place..Time prove my decision was right,we are now stand in the first of the freezone..:) although still cannot see anything-.-
Very boring in the process of waiting for them..Saw many of my friends there..one of them called me when he were in goldzone-.- ask me when m I..lol..he thought I m in there too..so sadD;..but I wont use money to buy any tickets this time..feel like unworth:/..And bcuz of my friend hamsap!!..someone cannot come..he was with me last time in singapore-.-

see the crowd..sones!!!:D

this girl was very bu shuang  her bf bring her here.

This fellow cant wait to see the real of Jessica-.-

:D
Remember him?!..he went in with taking media pass..zz

goldzone entranceD;..why I m not 1 of them..haihhhhhhh




 It was night..We still waiting for them..GG!:D..
But the DJ keep bluffing all than GG is ready on backstage..And keep put some low quality mixed songs..zz..the worst is they let the stage blank for half an hour..-.- wth..



 I saw GG just reached after that half an hour..LOL..they were in white clothes..very pretty:D
Finally they started to perform..let party 'rock!!!:D 









Although there are not 9 of them here..but enough!..Finally they are here!..
They only performed 6 songs..because they had to fly at 11.15pm..D;
But enough!..They promised will come back next time..with Yuri!:)))
I was screamed like a crazy..omg-.- my friend finally saw my sampat style..hahahhaha!..it was high what!
After they leave, hahha!..the crowd like dismiss class. all gone!..pity for the next singer..:D

pretty rite?:)


After that,we were try to go back by lrt..but>< whoaa..u will pengsan inside de lo..omg!..no aircond..and so many ppl inside..saw sum buddy pengsan inside summore..lol..So we turn back and wait..
opppss ya..kon kon company me all the time:)

A nice experience:)..although cant see taeyeon clearly this time..but i promised myself..next time!.next time will do!..:)




Ok..now go settle my assignment again..-.- holidays come early!!

No comments:

Post a Comment