Monday, April 16, 2012

Fighting!

Last week was a very complicated week..many things happened:(
SInce last week was week13 which means last second week for this semester, waooo..busy like hell...
First, my roomate said he wana move to another house with his coursemate. I dont what reason and I dont want to care..But that means i have no roomate and need find someone to replace:( I don't want sleep with stranger T.T

Next,my friend had bought my ticket fly to Langkawi without my nodD;..29-31 May..I m ok for travel..but the problem is only me he and his girlfriend..wth!..how come got someone so weird till wana bring a bulb together when honeymoon with girlfriend=.=..!!and i don1 be bulb la wehhhD;..so sad..although i wish to travel and x mau put aeroplane..I give him my words. i will only join him if i find someone to company me..who want company me go p.langkawi?..T.T

Money..I need money againD;..so many equirements I need to buy..TT duno PTPTN enough for me or not..PTPTN haven come i already planning a lot..here i had done my list:
1. save RM500 for girl generation next concert
2. buy DSLR..
3. buy BAMBOO pen &touch
4. return money i had owe my friends
5. buy an extra hardisk
 although only 5 in my list..but almost 5k++ on this>< duno PTPTN cukup or not.
* haven count for my travel fee summore..D;

And last week...someone appeared in my dream!!.so randomO,O
Last week i think i slept only few hours for a week-.- tires like hell..haih..so many things too rush..

first for this.











took so many photos..because after passed up i will never see it again:/..
i know not so nice..but still proud for my effort!..and my classmate all terkejut with my drawings..quite happy actuallyXD..they keep took photo on it..and my sir give me a nod also:)
btw, my pak dong skype me in one of the midnight when i rushing this..o,O..
so surpise..and we chatted 3 hours ++ summore..LOL..bcuz of my skype auto sign in everytime i on my lappy,she thought i m free-.-
after done this and pass up, we rush for this..FRIDAY MIDNIGHT.


Saturday..slept in 3am++ and woke up on 6.30am and went school prepare for presentation..
shi tired de lo..after presentation go back home straight sleep without breakfast and lunch..but woke up by a call....ishh!next time i will silent my phone surely!..
And in the same day my friend came find us from setapak..my really best friend...so I decided to burn the time i plan to do my last assignment avril lavigne cd album and company him go play gao gao..:)..
he reached in evening..first we decided wana go for tiger music festival..but suan le..because of me..sorry-.-
so only we 3 person in the house..hmmm..they company me go serdang took my car first from my bro..lol..really a long way..for lrt and ktm..but still lucky la..we shun shun straight took dao ktm when we reached TBS.!there always need to wait for at least half hour for ktm.~~
After took my car,we went to taman jaya..hmm..a place I first time went.. for our dinner..unbelievable it was actually quite cheap for a chop..O,O..can be go again next time..:) normal price with good environment..not bad actually..food also quite delicious ma..


And when we heading back..just i realise that this was the place I lost last time in the midnight!!..lol..
Reached home..and they feel don1 to stay home and then we go OneU for second round- bowling time!..
expensive><..so we just played for 1 game each person..
ok..after game, don1 to go home somemore..O,O..we straight went look-out point..LOL..
after 28km road,finally we reached!..the highest point there had beed closed..by government><..ishhh..
so we went lower abit de mamak..waoo..so many ppl..
makan again lo..with a nice view...2am++..I was the one suggested to go home..but after home they blame me-.- they said they want stay for long time there..lol...i tired wana go home sleep cannot meh?D;..sorry lu..haha!4am just i slept.and my friend still playing game..waooo...no care..i very tired..slept first!..
and today..e yesterday..i mean sunday la..waste half day for nothing..wana stary design my album de..but no mood;/ and keep find excuse for myself to postpone the time to start..lol..so till now I still on the first page-.-..and tuesday have to testprint for lecturer take a look..means..later will be a very pekcek day againD;..haih..last week d..last assignment d..fast fast done and fast fast final..then fast fast end and holiday!..:)

Cant imagine that and unbelievable ..i miss u-.-


No comments:

Post a Comment