Friday, April 20, 2012

90% FREE.


woohoo!Today is a nice day!..:D pretty mood!..busy for whole week for this..Finally done!..my last assignment..just feel like I was just finished the world war 2..hooo!..Cant wait to show..my best work in this sem?!..haha!.Make a CD album..my assignment..let see..my avril lavigne new album..complicated:D

CD cover.

CD face.

 cover behind CD
 Last page of CD:)

Downstair all are design of lyrics book:) 







And the following is myself extra effort...teeheee..a simple box for album:)
 Done..nice!My favourite work for this sem:)  
And mood so good after this..although m tired..:D..is worth for x sleep night so many days:D..
But after i took a nap just now..mood down again-.-
going back to melacca tomorrow:) and then back and ready for final lu!..

SIMPLE IS ART 2012!...



Opps ya..I waiting for this=) taengseo!

No comments:

Post a Comment