Friday, June 29, 2012

123 Scream!

First thing I want to say in this blog is please dont simple judge something after read my blog..It dont happen on you..U dont know anything about the matter..Dont simply judge and write in your blog..your 'care' will make injured on the people-.- please...

This week..I was very stressed make by photo assignment..lol..Thought it was easy job when saw my friend did hers last time..but..hahaha-.- making people emo nia..zz..Monday early early morning I ald wake up go take thing from my friend d..lol betul..We were become joke of all the drivers who jammed in traffic jam..lol..2 stupid wearing pyjamas meet each other on the side of highway..lol..lolllllllllll
Noon then go take my zong zi lu...meet with a hahhahaha friend..hahahahhahaXD anyway thankiu laaaa:)..
thank for company me go find balloon too:)..
Tuesday just waste all my time on taking photo of the balloon..It was actually quite hard to get the accurate timing when the ballon boombbb...-.- it was only one complete photo after bombbbb 1 pack of balloons..zz 

Wednesday..I went Pasar Seni with frenz to take more interesting photo..hmm..after long long way..Finally took a perfect photo at guan gong temple:)..And then when we were trying to find interesting object, someone call me.and we blur blur joined bubble gum de event..and get a lot of FOC bubble gum..haha..
And my friend shoot this for me..hahaha...pretty girl what :P..




Finally this is photo which choosen by my lecturer..lol..I was wonder why she choose the OneU de photo..I simply took nia de worO,O..


Thursday..A bad day..I scold badly by my lecturer..I know she 为我好..but still upsetD;
my presentation..I just open the slide she started scold and keep said next next next...scold scold and scold..and ask me go back home redo..haihhh...After that, I went in a very friendly tutor's class.And she let us chao early..hmmm...Just can say she is a very nice tutor..:)

Lastly..today...Went sing k with housemate at Neway..hahaha..we paid only RM1.60 for each person..lunch and buffet included ..worth till~...X)
And then purposely go Times Square help my friend check for the weight gain 1850..o,O we walk from KLCC Lrt to Times Square..是远的lo-.- After get it, we need to take this almost 4kg thing walk back to KLCC..almost 8km i think we had walked...win liao..hand wana patah ni...
Luckily we met our friend who work in chatime:)..He belanja we drink this ..hahaa...
This is what happened and I did this week..
Hope it will be a nice week next week?..

Tomorrow..I will going back Malacca..but this time look like very rush since I am only back on noon and need to back on sunday night..:/ many assignments waiting for me...especially that canvas moodboard..A2 size wehhh...use acrylic somemore...omg-.-" assignments all come liao..suffer time countdown.

*p/s. happy birthday to someone who birthday tomorrow:)



10 comments: