Sunday, June 24, 2012

Freaking weekend!

Hye..me again..appeared again without one week time-.-..failed!..
I have no idea..it was always something make me very panic..ape ni..haihhh..
However, I feel better when someone would like to listen my squawk..
and some buddy.. I wana to tell you..I will never regret for anything i have done and not; it was your problem..so just bye bye!.

And I was actually plan to go back malacca this weekend..but look like it dont work. Friday noon after I sent my car to my brother, I went for the photography assignment..and then hmm...waste a long time there get nothing..I STARTED TO HATE PHOTOGRAPHY-.-and at the same time, I was trying to find something..but look like I macam donkey saja..><
one of my catcher.D;
when night, we took bus to wangsa maju..find my friend(promised them 3 month ago and I never go pun..lol) and buy my assignment stuff..waoo..the bus really scary..next time if you guys wana go wangsa maju, take rapidkl U24 please..never metro 49-.-
Reached..and haven a minute we stay in their home we went out yamcha pula..
It was actually quite shock when I saw all my friends smoke..Im the only one there who didnt smoke nia..omg..how come my friends become like this..haihhhh...they tell me this is thier life in setapak..how sad.D;
opps ya..I ate the famous burger kao kao..hmm..it was actually quite normal what..why so famous leh?:S
And then went back sleep lo..when woke up in saturday morning..I went Weststar artshop to buy my stuff lu..then I rush back to serdang to find my bro..first time took this such long lrt in KL..lol..from wangsa maju to masjid jamek..and then tasik selatan and then serdang KTM..btw, I counted a wrong timing..I was reached earlier than time I date my bro..lol..wait under the hot weather for a hour..lol betulll...
After sent them to TBS I rushed home again and go paradigm mall with those guys.
celebrated for my friend birthday lu shun biannnn...hahahhahah! a piece of cake..yi xi yi xi..
After that, my friend purposely bought 9.20pm movie ticket..zz and then he said: weechen arhh,after movie no more lrt le wor..u have to send us back to setapak wor..=="
No idea lo..so we appeared in setapak again..And watched the euro cup..spain vs france..haha..2-0..my favourite team won!!awesome!!:)
And now only I reached home..lol..wasted too many time to play d..zz..after sleep have to do my assignment d..have to be all done by today..And monday I would need to go out and find inspiration for my photo assignment D;

view from my friends balcony..
Dumplings festival..:( I want eat nyonya dumplings..



2 comments:

  1. I want to eat nyonya dumpling also, my only favorite bak zhang D;

    ReplyDelete
  2. got chance de got chance de:)..my mama send to me..get reach soon:D

    ReplyDelete