Friday, September 21, 2012

Wasted time.

Yeah!..exam finished!..Although only 1 day,it still make me suffer-.-
Tried my best..what I can do now is waitD;
Watched this..hmm...A not bad movie...give it 3 stars..Storyline like Insidious but weaker. But the actors did well especially the little girl.
Lastly went Connaught night market again since few years ago..
Raining...coincidence...
But it was just hard to stop me..haha!
food food food...!
Satisfied with full of stomach and purchased a book with low price..
The yellow shirt msbubble..x help eat..-.-
RM12..very cheap-.- unbeliavable...normally I saw cheapest price is RM19.
But now agony whether want to back Melaka or stay here..Wana work but can't get a suitable part time job..No work stay here is just waste time and money-.-...So stay or back?...any part time job to introduce?...D;..or sell drawing,sell design, sell craft?..

Next year trip postponed again...D; This time really wana consider carefully d, Korea or Taiwan..

P/S: Sometimes I very wonder who is my invisible follower..O,O haha:X

No comments:

Post a Comment