Monday, October 22, 2012

The crossed.

she said me got a mushroom hair style T_T



Again..my friend graduation's photo..just get the photo..:)

New semester started again..I didnt know that short sem can be this damn busy..even more busy than long sem==..
4 subjects for a short semester...no play play..
and one of the subject I took this sem is sport?O,O
hmmmm...thought very easy..who knows..it is actually a very complicated subject..ishhh
my friend came find me last wednesday..== so sudden..i guess is because he broke up with his girlfriend and dont wish to pass his birthday himself..so he came find me==...
Got friend come find me is a good thing..but he make me spent alot D;..
haihhhh...makan makan and makan...actually I had a long time didnt go out to have my dinner..everyday just milo + biscuits...but when he came,he everyday ask me go makan..haih..fat is a problem...the more worst is i spent too many><
went dubu dubu had korean food as his birthday dinner..cuz of dont prepare of his present,so treat him lu...
think to go genting, but kena put aeroplane by friend..so have to cancel the plan..stay home..makan again...lol...since he came,just makan lo..nothing to do d..lol..fat jor i think.><
suan le ba..who ask he broke up with gf...be good guy ba..

I'm not happy..
keeping..distance..me?..or you?..

No comments:

Post a Comment