Sunday, December 9, 2012

Appointment.

There were quite many appointment recently..Dental appointment..lol...Go be my dentist friend patient..Give her chance to save my teeth?..><..She always said I help her alot..it wasnt good thing for me-.- means my teeth having problem..I remember second times I went there was by cab, car spoiled..no idea-.-...When going back, it was raining!omg!..and I missed the bus stop..No place to hide..drown duckie-.-..cab pass by don1 stop...zzz..lastly I walked in rain..heavy rain...but God will treat kind people nicer XD.. bus came..luckily..if not I think I will walk till Jayaone..I went again yesterday..This time the dentist friend help me scaling my teeth.. I just feel like she treat me like a small baby...lol..laugh cry no sound...But bad news, according to her lecturer, I has been using wrong way to brush my teeth..hmmm...7 part of teeth decayed ..lol..sound bad><.. and i actually very scare filling..><...really OMG d!.nvm!..since she said wana treat me eat as my birthday present..I wait!!..haha..remedy defect?T_T

Btw, it was a good news too after that bad news!..I get the highest marks in typography coursework marks in whole course..but the highest marks is still very low..60/80..lol..duno what to happy actually../.\ Still need to score  full mark in final exam just can get A..mission impossible ..sigh.. A- ald thankful...

Still got 4 chapter to go...aikss..moral...Duno why I still need study it..although I scored it nicely in SPM..but now..my b. melayu really lausy..=.= hope can pass then...no mood study arh....holiday mood already lu..chammm...make appointment with books...aikss..see!

No comments:

Post a Comment