Tuesday, December 4, 2012

第三次的邂逅.


Long time x come my blog d..so dusty..hahaha
Never think that I will attend SM Town concert..When my friend asked me , I still consider for long time..same problem i face every time --> financial problem -.-" At last, Bcuz of my friend, he promised to give half of the ticket for me as birthday present :) So, I'm going!

See..the ticket of SM town..wooo...:) Tq lu kay!..










The first thing I saw in singapore :) Signboard of Smtown !



Hmm..when on the way went find my frenz's aunt..I saw this..Parlimen of Singapore..lol..e...ntg special actually..haha!
And next..raining-.-..lol..raining is ok..but the worst is we took bu dao bus, even taxi also..lol...
Got money but no taxi...pekcek-.-"


Finally, we took a silver cab to Merina bay..zz
and the rain stopped at the same time :)

See...the float..the stage :)


People moutain people sea O.O
80k++ there..woohhoo!!



STARTED!!.. F(x) , Exo-k, TVXQ, Boa, Kangta, Super Junior, Girl generation... :)
U can't imagine what had i did for 3rd times met Taeyeon.. First time I met her, I stunned and screamed..Second time, I screamed and recording video. Third time I met her, I just sit there enjoy her performance..enjoy her voice.. :)..hmm..just forget to scream...all is too perfect...Devil Cry.. when she came out from the hole on the stage, I think I m the first who regornize her..ohhhh OMG!... 
That feeling cant describe with words..haha..so... just suan le ba :3





See..the stage are damn awesome!! :)
No much picture for girl generation, cuz more of the time I just don1 to waste, I feel like want enjoy it till the end..

When almost the end of concert, start raining again..
hmm..we just covertly jump from the seat to seat to get more closer :P
the rain became heavily, I think we were few of the fans who dont bring rain coat and umbrella.. 
I just like a drown duckie..hahah..:D
End of the concert, I ald stand at the first row :P..lol
See..my drowned duckie look! 
After the concert. we walked for our dinner..lol..Mcdonald..Okkk..I admitted Mcd in Sg are more delicious than Msia .. After happy hour now we face the problem, how to go back?..haha..we stopped cab under rain..1 hour later, just a cab stopped to fetch us. finally we home with 18 sgd cab charges.
  Not willing to take off the hand band .. 
Next day, morning, rich breakfast..yao zha guai, carrot cake, put zai cake, milo, herba tea, dim sum, bak kut teh...hahahaa...  
 After that, we hang out with Chris lu..
too many photos..i think i choose this1 to upload enough :) 



Saw girl generation wall poster :)


Next, my very first KOI..ice cream milk tea?..I forgot the flavor but nice drink :)


hmm...said goodbye to kay them..met my sister there :)
ice cream again...lol.. I like ice cream :3...just like chocolate..


Sis and her bf treat us for our very last dinner in Singapore.. :)
She sure scold me if saw this picture :P




Actually I think to stay one more night..but one of my friend got koku in U..so no idea lu~..
here come the end of my Singapore trip ~ :)


Coming with my birthday..hmm..tq the friend who come my home purposely to give the cakes..and sorry I m  not home at the time><..anyway, tq for ur surpise :)
E..a normal birthday..bcuz of 'ffk' case..I rejected many friends who want celebrate birthday with me..Tq u guys ><...In the end, x celebrated..hahaha :X.. at the last, just a movie and normal day with my roomate.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment