Thursday, November 15, 2012

Remarkable?.

Hmm..lazy to type this time..see the picture enough?..hahaha

first red bomb received from Mika big sis..:)

First drawing from me to dara as her present :)..
send to her through me2day ald :P




Friend scared me emo and go suicide..lol..came find me purposely..she said..i just trust then..lol
so pergi makan lunch..lam meeeee... :)



First time went for golf..vry excited..:3
tot it was just sport for rich man..but how lucky i able to contact with it.


Ends with injury...but happy..lol


ehemmmm...I like sport..either indoor or outdoor..ape pun boleh :)



Maybe going Sg 23 November?...maybe...lol

18 days more to my birthday...shud I happy?..:3
although i knew it will normal like before..

Disappointed to someone who said know me..
but can't recognized that is not me who texting her...
x want explain..cuz it is useless .











No comments:

Post a Comment