Saturday, November 3, 2012

Going crazy.

Very rare can see me in NSQ photo this few year..hahaha..this is the only one? :X
btw, I look weird in this photo..lol
Actually just lack of the fire in my heart..Maybe this year is last year for me?..anyway, I still support them..
Almost 3/4 of committee I dont know..lol..generation gap?..zzz..
old jor..although I admit I still not mature enough..but at least I can look further?..
As my friend said, we should make a decision which is long term but not just according to situation in front us?..

Life become ups and downs again.. Many elements that are affecting my life, it become more complicated than before..

My lecturer rejected my work...As she said, the line of my work is too neatness..She suspected that I cheating and ask me....

redo and pass up tomorrow...
Haih..life..speechless...
wasted my whole wednesday to do it again..
At least she still giving me a nice marks?..
now...
20 layout design..
What i designed serious she think no nice..but what I simply do in class she said yes?...
life...
But i accepted..all lecturers are actually our customers..they are just trial for us before we join the war in society..what they did to us will happen at future too..reject, reject and reject..
if we cant even handle them, how we going to survive in war?..
i grew mature?..hahahaha:/
But what i hate the most is quite lot of people question that is design can earn money?..
There are masters in every walk of life.
All depend on youself k?...
although Im lazy==..zzz
but if I feel yes, I sure that is no problem for me!..

Busy life recently..
but I face them with my laziness..
if not , I will going to crazy..
what theory izzit..zz..wee chen 's theory..

I still haven recover after the badminton game that day,4 days ald..but I still muscle pain..zz..
too long times didnt do exercise==..

Feel like wana go travel, dont care where the place..just wana travel..
It still my hobby and the only way I relax myself..
but not now...maybe after..

不管怎样,日子还是要过不是吗?...



No comments:

Post a Comment